ARK ́s Kau-Armband
Lieferzeit: 2 - 5 Tage *
The Chewing bracelet supports people with problematic chewing and biting behavior, for example in oral therapy.It can help to direct a better focus on a variety of activities, or to promote sensory oral motor skills through the structure and shape.Also, the bracelet is a good alternative for children and adults who chew/at on their fingers, ankles, shirts, pens etc.Due to the unique twist-on style, it is very easy to pull the bracelet on or off when required for oral stimulation.It can also be used as a sensory finger toy - turning, bending or driving with the fingers over the tactile elevations - everything is possible.
- Small - for wrists up to 14cm - Ø approx. 5.8 cm
- Large - for wrists over 14cm - Ø approx.7 cm
Degree of hardness:
- Standard - recommended for mild chewing
- XT - recommended for moderate chewing
- XX - recommended for heavy loads
- Material: Medical Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE)
- Free of lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA or latex
- No children's toys
- FDA shape
- A textured version is available here
This product is not a toy.Although the bracelet is made of robust materials in high quality, it is not indestructible.Some individuals, especially those with severe oral needs and aggressive biting/chewing, may be able to Bracelet to damage.Please supervise the application at any time and exchange the element with first signs of wear.
The delivery includes:
1x Kau bracelet (size, color and degree of hardness selectable / produced in the USA).
You might also like
(16 other products in the same category)