General Terms and Conditions and Customer Information
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you offer with us (Petra Schmidt) on the website www.https://ringelfee.de/en/. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of your own conditions will be contradicted.
(2) Consumers within the meaning of the following rules are any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be attributed predominantly to their commercial or independent professional activity. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal entity acting in the course of its independent professional or commercial activity when a legal transaction is concluded.
§ 2 Contracts
(1) Subject of the contract is the sale of goods .
(2) With the setting of the respective product on our website, we already provide you with a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online goods basket system to the conditions specified in the article description.
(3)The contract is concluded via the online goods basket system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are stored in the shopping cart. The appropriate button in the navigation bar allows you to access the shopping cart and make changes there at any time.
After clicking the checkout or "Next to order" button (or similar name) and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions will finally show you the order data as order overview.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal (Express/Plus/Checkout), Amazon Pay, Sofort, giropay) as a payment method, you will either be guided to the order overview page in our online shop or forwarded to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If a forwarding to the respective instant-number system takes place, take the appropriate selection or. Enter your data. Finally, on the website of the provider of the immediate payment system or after you have been returned to our online shop, the order data will be displayed as an order overview.
Before submitting the order, you have the option to check the details in the order overview again, to change (also via the function back of the internet browser) or to cancel the order.
(4) Your enquiries for creating an offer are non-binding. We will provide you with a binding offer in text form (e.g. by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days (if no other deadline is specified in the respective offer).
(5) The processing of the order and transmission of all the information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you provide to us is accurate, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, is not prevented by SPAM filters.
Article 3 Individually designed goods
(1) You provide us with the appropriate information, texts or files necessary for the individual design of the goods via the online order system or by e-mail at the latest immediately after conclusion of the contract. Please note our requirements for file formats.
(2) You undertake not to transfer any data whose content infringes rights of third parties (especially copyrights, copyrights, trademark rights) or violates existing laws. They expressly indemnify us from all claims made in this connection by third parties. This also concerns the costs of the legal representation required in this context.
(3) We do not undertake an examination of the transmitted data for the correctness of the content and, in this respect, assume no liability for errors.
§ 4 Special arrangements for payment methods offered
(1) Payment by Klarna
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna:
- Invoicing: The payment period shall be 30 days from dispatch of the goods/tickets/ or, in the case of other services, the provision of the service. The full accounting conditions for the countries in which this payment is available can be found here: Germany, , Austria.
- Buying a rat:With Klarna's financing service, you can pay your purchase in fixed or flexible monthly rates to the terms specified in the cash register. The rate payment is due at the end of the month after sending a monthly invoice by Klarna. For further information on the purchase of rates, including the General Terms and Conditions and the European Standard Information for Consumer Credits for the countries in which this payment is available, see here (only available in the specified countries):Germany, , Austria.
- Immediate transfer: Available in Germany and Austria. Your account is charged immediately after placing the order.
The use of payment methods invoice and/or installment and/or direct debit requires a positive credit assessment. In this respect, we will forward your data to Klarna for the purpose of addressing and credit assessment as part of the purchase initiation and processing of the purchase agreement. Please understand that we can offer you only those payment types that are allowed due to the results of the credit assessment.
Find out more about Klarna here. Find the Klarna app here.
(2)Payment via Paypal / "Paypal Checkout"
When selecting a payment method offered via Paypal / "Paypal Checkout", payment is processed via Paypal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. (22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg; Paypal.) The individual payment methods via Paypal are displayed to you under a correspondingly designated button on our Internet presence and in the online ordering process. Paypal may use other payment services for payment processing; to the extent that special payment conditions apply, you will be notified separately. For more information about Paypal, see belowhttps://www.paypal.com/en/webapps/mpp/ua/legalhub-full.
§ 5 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can exercise a right of retention only to the extent that these are claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
(3)If you are an entrepreneur, the following shall apply:
(a) We reserve the property of the goods until all claims arising from the current business relationship are fully compensated. Prior to the transfer of ownership to the reserved goods, a pledge or security transfer is not permitted.
(b) You can resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you will already assign to us all receivables in the amount of the invoice amount that arises from the resale, we accept the assignment. They are further authorised to collect the claim. However, if you do not properly comply with your payment obligations, we reserve the right to collect the claim itself.
(c) When connecting and mixing the reserved goods, we acquire co-ownership in the new item in relation to the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing.
d) We undertake to release the collateral we have received at your request insofar as the realizable value of our collateral exceeds the receivable by more than 10%. The selection of the securities to be released is our responsibility.
§ 6 Warranty
(1) There are legal liability rights.
(2)If you are informed by us before submitting the contract declaration and this has been expressly and separately agreed, in the case of used goods, the claims for defects are excluded if the defect is shown only after the end of one year after delivery of the goods. If the defect appears within one year from the delivery of the goods, the claims for defects can be asserted within the legal limitation period of two years from the delivery of the goods. The above limitation does not apply:
(3)As a consumer, you will be asked to immediately check the goods for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to inform us as well as the forwarder of complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this does not affect your statutory warranty claims.
(4)Insofar as a feature of the goods deviates from the objective requirements, the deviation shall be deemed to be agreed only if you have been informed by us of the same prior to the submission of the contract declaration and the deviation has been expressly agreed and separately between the Contracting Parties.
(5) Insofar as you are an entrepreneur, different from the above warranty rules apply:
(a)Only our own information and the manufacturer's product description are considered to be the quality of the goods, but not other advertising, public prices and statements of the manufacturer.
(b) In the event of defects, we guarantee after our choice by remediation or delivery. If the defect elimination fails, you can request reduction after your election or withdraw from the contract. The elimination of defects shall be deemed to have been failed after a second unsuccessful attempt if there is no difference in particular from the nature of the goods or the defect or other circumstances. In the event of remediation, we do not have to bear the increased costs arising from the transfer of the goods to a place other than the place of performance, provided that the transfer does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
(c)The warranty period is one year after delivery of the goods. The deadline does not apply:
- damage caused to us by culpability caused by injury to life, body or health and accidental damage caused by intentional or gross negligence;
- to the extent that we have carefully concealed the defect or have accepted a guarantee of the nature of the matter;
- in the case of things which have been used for a building in accordance with their usual way of use and have caused its lack of validity;
- for legal recourse claims that you have against us in connection with defects.
§ 7 Legal choice
(1) German law applies. In the case of consumers, this choice of law applies only to the extent that this does not deprive the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the State of the ordinary residence of the consumer (principle of convenience).
(2)The provisions of UN Sales Law are expressly not applicable.
II. Customer information
1. Seller's identity
Gerhart Hauptmann Str. 57
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform) that can be accessed under https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
Two. Information about the agreement
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities for correction are carried out in accordance with the provisions "Company of the Contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. contract language, text storage
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. The full text of the contract is not stored by us. Before sending the order about the online shopping cart system The contract data can be printed or electronically secured via the printing function of the browser. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally required information in the case of distance sales contracts and the general terms and conditions are sent to you again by e-mail.
3.3. For quote requests outside the online goods basket system, you will receive all contractual data as part of a binding offer in text form, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print or secure electronically.
4. Codes of Conduct
4.1. We have been subject to the buyer seal quality criteria of the Dealerbund Management AG, clearly under:https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/downloads/kaeufersiegel/kaeufersiegel-certification criteria.pdf.
Five. Essential characteristics of goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or service are provided in the respective offer.
6. Prices and payment methods
6.1. The prices quoted in the respective offers and the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all taxes incurred.
6). The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be accessed via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately during the course of the ordering process and are additionally to be carried by you, unless the shipping cost-free delivery is promised.
6.3. If delivery takes place in countries outside the European Union, we may be charged with additional costs, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or exchange rate fees of credit institutions) to be borne by you.
6.4.Costs of money transfer(bank transfer or exchange rate fees)must be borne by you in cases where delivery is made to an EU Member State, but payment has been made outside the European Union.
6.5. Payment methods available to you are shown under a corresponding button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.6. Unless otherwise specified in the individual payment methods, the payment entitlements from the closed contract are immediately due to payment.
7. Delivery conditions
7.1. The delivery terms, the delivery date and any delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
7). Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold during dispatch will not be transferred to you until the goods are handed over, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or insured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not designated by the entrepreneur or a person otherwise designated for the execution of the shipment.
If you are an entrepreneur, the delivery and dispatch will take place at your risk.
8. Legal liability for defects
The liability for defects is governed by the warranty scheme in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
These terms and conditions and customer information have been created by the lawyers of the trader association specialising in IT law and are permanently checked for legal compliance. The Dealer Association Management AG guarantees the legal certainty of the texts and is liable in the event of dismissals. For more information, see:https://www.haendlerbund.de/en/services/legal security/agb-service.
last update: 01.01.2022