ARK ́s Prospoon for feeding therapy
Lieferzeit: 2 - 5 Tage *
The Prospoon has been specially developed by Debbie Lowsky feeding therapist to support feeding food in small children. The size and shape of the spoon shell holds an appropriate amount of food.
The spoons are rigid and yet easy to move, thereby protecting the teeth of persons with a bite reflex. The size of the spoon is optimal for infants and infants - older children and adults can also use the spoon, but the portions are relatively small.
We recommend using the spoon with, for example, seasoned foods such as yogurt, apple or baby food.
Would you prefer a textured spoon shell? Just click here.
- Material: Medical thermoplastic elastomers (TPE), polypropylene (PP), high density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Free of lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA or latex
- Colours can vary slightly
- dishwasher safe
- Made from FDA-compliant materials
- Dimensions Variant Small: 13.7cm (length) & 3.6x1,9cm (spoon shell)
- Dimensions Variant Large: 15,2cm (length) & 4,5x2,5cm (spoon shell)
This product is not a toy. Although the spoons are made of robust materials in high quality, they are not indestructible. Some individuals, especially those with severe oral needs and aggressive biting/chewing, may be able to damage the spoons. Please supervise the application at any time and exchange the element with first signs of wear.
The delivery includes:
1x ProLöffel (size & color selectable / produced in the USA).
You might also like
(16 other products in the same category)