ARK ́s star bar - measurements: 15,2x5x1,3cm
Lieferzeit: 2 - 5 Tage *
With the help of the charming Starring the whole development of oral motors is influenced positively. They are an easy-to-use aid in oral therapy, in chewing, biting and swallowing disorders.
The Spell is an ideal, fast and easy-to-use aid for support in oral therapy, both in chewing, biting and swallowing disorders. The entire development of oral motors can be strengthened in a targeted manner under therapeutic instructions. Lips, tongue, cheeks and chins additionally receive a proprioceptive feedback, so they are optimally suited for use in logopedia.
Regular stimulation can positively influence defensive postures and food aversions. The magic rods can, for example, also be used as a safe alternative for the following oral features: Daumenlutschen, finger ankle bites, teeth crackers, chewing on pens, hands, ankles, shirts, pins, etc. In addition, tactile sensation on lips, cheeks, gums and tongue help to desensitize the entire mouth area.
Degree of hardness:
- Standard - recommended for mild chewing
- XT - recommended for moderate chewing
- XX - recommended for heavy loads
- Material: Medical Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE)
- Free of lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA or latex
- Very recommended for people with autism, sensory needs, anxiety or ADHD.
- Dishwasher safe (no dry cycle)
- FDA shape
- Dimensions: approx. 15.2cm long, 5.2cm at the widest point & 0.5cm thick
- You need a collar for the star? Just click here.
This product is not a toy. Not recommended for children under 3 years. Although the star bar is made of robust materials in high quality, it is not indestructible. Some individuals, especially those with severe oral needs and aggressive biting/chewing, may be able to use the starstick to damage. Please supervise the application at any time and exchange the element with first signs of wear.
The delivery includes:
1x star bar (hardness & color selectable / Made in the USA).
You might also like
(13 other products in the same category)